- September to June : Mon.~Sun. 10am-6pm
- July and August : Mon.~Sun. 10am-7pm
- Closed on every Monday,January 1st and New Year’s Day, Chuseok Day
※ Last admission is one hour before closing.
Strollers and Wheelchairs
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available free of charge, upon request at the information desk in the lobby.
- Wheelchairs are available for disabled visitors and senior citizens.
- Strollers are available for toddlers up to 30 months.
- For reservation, please contact the information desk before your visit. (+82-31-481-7000)
※ All galleries and facilities are wheelchair accessible. Baby strollers are permitted at all times.
Tips for visiting
- All bags bigger than A4 size must be checked in.
(Cloakrooms are available next to the information desk in the lobby.)
- Still photography only for personal use is allowed in the galleries. (No flash, tripod, or video recording is allowed) No photograph can be reproduced, distributed or sold without consent of the museum.
- Food or drinks are allowed only in the museum's cafeteria and may not be carried into the galleries. Outside food or drinks are not permitted in the museum.
- For safety reasons, CCTV is running throughout museum and parking lots.
- No pets are permitted in the museum.
- Please set your mobile phone to silent mode.
- All children must be accompanied and supervised by responsible adults.