- September to June : Mon.~Sun. 10am-6pm
- July and August : Mon.~Sun. 10am-7pm
- Closed on every Monday,January 1st and New Year’s Day, Chuseok Day
※ Last admission is one hour before closing.
- Adults: 4,000 won
- Students, Soldiers : 2,000 won
- Preschool Children: 1,000 won(Excluded from discount)
- Under 4, Over 66, Disabled Visitors : Free
- 25% discount for inhabitants of Gyeonggi Province and 50% discount for groups of 20 or more adults
Regular Docent Tours(in Korean only)
- Tours start at the 2nd floor.
- Mon. – Fri. : 2pm, 4pm
- Sat., Sun. : 11am, 2pm, 4pm
- More information (Information desk) : +82-31-481-7005
Private Docent Tours
A private docent tour for a group of min. 20 people requires a reservation at least 1 week in advance
Strollers and Wheelchairs
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available free of charge, upon request at the information desk in the lobby.
- Wheelchairs are available for disabled visitors and senior citizens.
- Strollers are available for toddlers up to 30 months.
- For reservation, please contact the information desk before your visit. (+82-31-481-7000)
※ All galleries and facilities are wheelchair accessible. Baby strollers are permitted at all times.
Tips for visiting
- All bags bigger than A4 size must be checked in.
(Cloakrooms are available next to the information desk in the lobby.)
- Still photography only for personal use is allowed in the galleries. (No flash, tripod, or video recording is allowed) No photograph can be reproduced, distributed or sold without consent of the museum.
- Food or drinks are allowed only in the museum’s cafeteria and may not be carried into the galleries. Outside food or drinks are not permitted in the museum.
- For safety reasons, CCTV is running throughout museum and parking lots.
- No pets are permitted in the museum.
- Please set your mobile phone to silent mode.
- All children must be accompanied and supervised by responsible adults.